Upheal is an early-stage startup revolutionizing the mental health industry by providing automated and AI-generated documentation solutions for coaches, therapists, and psychiatrists. We are on a mission to help mental health professionals avoid burnout, improve clinical decisions, and empower professional growth.
Challenges you’ll master:
- Be the hero users need: Engage with mental health pros like therapists & psychiatrists across chat, email, and even social media. Delight them, day in and day out!
- Be the ears and eyes for our product team: Your frontline experience means you’ll have deep insights for product improvements. We’re counting on you.
- Sell without selling: Know when users are ripe for an upgrade. Help them get there, and maybe even innovate on our sales process while you’re at it.
- Basic triage: Prepare customer issues in a way that makes it easier for our engineering team to resolve them.
- Support centre optimization: Take an active role in enhancing our Support Centre to automate customer interactions where possible.
You’re the right fit if:
- Motivated by impact: Interested in making a meaningful difference in the mental health space.
- High empathy: Able to understand and respond to user needs in a human way.
- Detail-oriented: Committed to providing exceptional support, going above the expected when possible.
- Strong communicator: Ideally native in written and spoken English but almost native works too
- Flexible schedule: Willing to work in the afternoon to evening timeframe because most of our users are in North America.
- Interest to grow in some of the following paths: Product management, customer success or sales
- Interest in mental health: A plus if you have a genuine interest in the mental health field.
Ready to be part of something big? Send us a message and your LinkedIn profile at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s change the world of mental health together!